Free NAA’s Big Red Safety Box For Families With Autism
The National Autism Association’s Big Red Safety Box is a free-of-charge safety toolkit for autism families in need of wandering-prevention tools.
- Educational materials and tools, including NAA’s Be REDy Booklet
- Two GE Door/Window Alarms including batteries
- One RoadID Personalized, Engraved Shoe ID Tag
- Five Adhesive Stop Sign Visual Prompts for doors and windows
- Two Safety Alert Window Clings for car or home windows
- One Red Safety Alert Wristband
- One Child ID Kit from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Want to know about freebies or contests as soon as I post them?
Just Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter!